Welcome to the TL@W Members Page
Becoming a member of Teens Lead at Work is a great way to support our program as well as benefit yourself! It's an awesome way of gaining the knowledge, skills and connections you need to become a vital member in your community.
TL@W needs members like you because everyone can make a difference. The more people like you who are dedicated to our mission the more collective power we have to support young workers and immigrant youth in the workplace as well as policy makers at the local, state and federal level. There truly is strength in numbers.
As a member you can take full advantage of great benefits such as:
- A chance to make a difference by advocating for health and safety legislation to protect young workers.
- An opportunity to participate in meetings with the Attorney General's Office, Department of Public Health and Boston City Councilors to advance the youth agenda.
- Be among the first to know what TL@W peer leaders are up to with the benefit of sitting in on weekly meetings and having the opportunity to offer suggestions, ideas and encouragement.
- Get the same civic and professional trainings as the peer leaders for free!
- Take advantage of our open office drop-in policy and get advice, homework help, support or just a place to hang out after school.
- Opportunities to go on trips and cultural learning experiences with the peer leaders.
All members will also receive:
- Safety Net - The MassCOSH Newsletter
- Free workshops from the peer leaders
- Free personal development trainings
- An original MassCOSH T-shirt
- AND their very own Membership Card!
Membership Levels and Requirements:
- Organizational - $50 and no volunteer hours required (For up to 3 members of an organization)
- Gold Supporter - $30 and no vounteer hours required
- Alumni Only - $25 and no volunteer hours required
- Movement Builder - $20 and 5 volunteer hours required
- Champion - $15 and 10 volunteer hours required
- Advocate - $10 and 15 volunteer hours required
- Limited Income - $5 and 20 volunteer hours required
- Members who fulfill volunteer requirements will receive priority on limited opportunities.
- All non-alumni members must participate in a 2 hour program orientation.
All memberships are for a year.
Download the Application and become a member TODAY!!